As we continue this Sunday, here is how you can be praying with others at Bel Air Church this week ...
Read: Acts 2:1-4
“When the day of Pentecost had come, they were all together in one place. And suddenly from heaven there came a sound like the rush of a violent wind, and it filled the entire house where they were sitting. Divided tongues, as of fire, appeared among them, and a tongue rested on each of them. All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other languages, as the Spirit gave them ability.”
• Thank God for His Holy Spirit. Thank Him for this power and presence with us always. Pray that His Holy Spirit would rush down mightily and fill our homes and the places we are sitting, right now! Pray that His Holy Spirit would fill you powerfully right now! Ask God to give you the ability to SPEAK words of wisdom in His name, for His glory.
• Ask God’s Spirit to move powerfully in and through our leaders as they make decisions concerning the health, safety, and the economy of our country. "Lord, have mercy."
• Pray that by the power of the Holy Spirit and the strong hand of God, violence, death, and hatred would be dispelled. Pray that a new life-giving spirit would prevail in our city and our country. Pray for peace and justice in America’s neighborhoods.
• Pray for our brothers and sisters in Brazil asking that they be spared from the Covid-19 virus. Pray especially for those known to us in Manaus, and neighboring villages, for whom medical care is not easily accessible. “Lord, have mercy.”
• Pray that the food banks would be filled, and that a bounty of food would be available for those who hungry. Ask God what your part in this provision will be.
“Send, O Christ, the Spirit, send the Father to my soul; steep my dry heart in this dew, the best of all your gifts.” —Synesius
“Do we measure up to the standard of Pentecost? The gift of the Spirit is the gift of power, and the lack of power is due to the absence of His indwelling fullness.” —Samuel Chadwick
“We need faith in the power of the God of Pentecost to convict and convert three thousand in a day. Faith in the mighty God who can quicken a dead soul into life in a moment; faith in moral and spiritual revolution.” —A.C. Dixon
Listen: Holy Spirit Come https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zg3kG2K45Y
Do you need prayer?
Please click here https://www.belairpres.org/page/6720 so the Bel Air Family can be in prayer for you.