As we continue this Sunday, here is how you can be praying with others at Bel Air Church this week...
READ: Romans 12:15
“Rejoice with those who rejoice, weep with those who weep.”
• Lord, thank You for loving us. In you we are redeemed. The joy of the Lord is our strength and we will rejoice. Thank you for the privilege of rejoicing together with one another.
• Father, we rejoice in all that you have provided. You are the author of every perfect gift from above. Yes, we suffer in adversity, but you have never failed us.
• Jesus, we are humbled by the measure of your love and compassion. Change our hearts and lead us to the place of surrender. Grant us the grace to weep in intercession for others as you did, and to cry out with a heart modelled after your own.
• We pray for the people of Beirut after the catastrophic explosion. We lift up those who have lost friends and family, those who are wounded, and those whose homes were destroyed. We pray for relief and rescue workers, that there may be miracles in the midst of the devastation.
• Pray for the staff and leadership teams at BAC as they continue to lead programs such as Discover BAC, Rooted, Life Groups, In the Word, Wednesday Night Prayer Room, Women’s Monday Night Bible Study, Men’s Breakfast, Celebrate Recovery, Kid’s Ministry, Student Ministry, and Crisis Care. Pray for all participating in these programs.
• Pray that people viewing worship, online or on KCOP, feel compelled to get more deeply connected with BAC.
“There is not one blade of grass, there is no color in this world that is not intended to make us rejoice.” – John Calvin
“No other one in the world has such secrets of joy as has the Christian. Christ teaches his followers to rejoice. He bids them rejoice even in sorrow and trial.” – J.R. Miller
“The truth is that there are such things as Christian tears, and too few of us ever weep them.” – John Stott
Rejoice – Dustin Kensrue
DO YOU NEED PRAYER?
Please go to www.belairpres.org./prayer and share your prayer request so that our church family can support you in prayer.
May God bless you as you pray!