VBS Volunteer Registration
Please Note: Kids' Registration: CLOSED
No walk-ups during VBS week. No exceptions. This is to ensure a smooth, safe and well prepared program for our kids. Thank you for understanding.
The Bel Air Church Vacation Bible School team is looking for teen and adult volunteers June 24-28, 2019 from 8 a.m.- 1 p.m.. There are many service types (listed below), from upfront to behind the scenes. VBS is one of the biggest annual events for kids and we need your help to make it amazing!
Join the excitement as we show kids God made them for a purpose!
For volunteers who serve all 5 days of VBS (June 24–28 > 8 a.m.–1 p.m.), we offer VBS at no cost for your children who attend (limit: 4).
Mandatory volunteer training will be on EITHER Sunday, June 16 or June 24, 10-10:45 a.m. (your choice of date when signing up)
Serve in the following areas:
Worship Team - bring music, song and dance to our little ones
- Stage Build- work alongside our men's ministry to build the stage on Saturday, June 22
- Story Teller/Puppet Team - share the daily story provided through our curriculum in ways that engage and have fun with the kids!
- Small Group Leader
- connect with a group of children all week long as you lead them through their daily schedule and guide them in their activities
- Crafts Team
- help prepare and create beauitful crafts that reflect the daily lesson
- Games Team
- have fun outdoors playing a variety of games (might get messy or wet but TONS of fun!)
- Snacks Team
- help to prepare and provide snacks for our children and leaders to keep their energy up throughout this busy week
- Classroom Prep (prior to VBS)
- help to decorate rooms, prep curriculum provided, and get us organized for a week hosting over 200 kids
- Emergency Response Team
- on campus emergency response for bumps, bruises or other emergencies that might arise (medical experience preferred)
- practice that hospitality by greeting and checking in our kids and parents each day and continue that hospitality in our family lounge
- Safety Team
- our eyes and ears on campus during VBS to keep our kids, leaders and campus safe (training provided)
- Set up/Tear Down Team (Sunday before & Friday after VBS)
- help set up our campus the day before kiddos show up- to give our spaces that last bit of love, preparation and WOW that they need.
- Tech Help- serve behind the scenes with video, photography, lights, sound and other tech needs
Contact Cristina for Preschoolers & TK or Jenny for Kinder–5th grade.