As we continue this Sunday, here is how you can be praying with others at Bel Air Church this week...
READ: Ephesians 4:1c -3 “Walk in a manner worthy of the calling with which you have been called, with all humility and gentleness, with patience showing forbearance to one another in love, being diligent to preserve the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.”
• Dear Lord, we pray that you would cause a peace to fall on us all. A peace that only you can give. We ask that you give us love for one another. We are all created equal. We are all made in your image. We are all loved by you. Bind us together in your Spirit, we pray.
• Help us, Lord, to be humble, gentle, and patient servants for your glory. That we will forgive one another and respect one another. God, you are the judge. Create a clean heart within us, that we will not judge others, but love them and pray with and for them. Give us your love for all.
• God, we pray that our nation’s wounds will heal. We pray that you will bring us back to the principles of biblical ways and living.
• We agree in prayer for the Digital Discover BAC class that will be launching July 12th. We ask, Lord, that you will put a desire on the hearts of those that you’d want to join this class. Move by your Holy Spirit upon them. May our church grow as we come together to seek how we can be a part of this body, and to serve you God and one another at our church—and the world.
• Pray that the Prayer Room on Instagram on Wednesday nights at 7:00PM will continue to bless us all. Ask God to bring along more viewers to be a part of this wonderful ministry.
(Open to all! Please join us!)
• Ask God to continue to give us continual favor with our TV ministry on KCOP, channel 13, each Sunday. And that people will tune in this Sunday to listen to David Oyelowo’s amazing testimony!
“A great many people are trying to make peace, but that has already been done. God has not left it for us to do; all we have to do—is to enter into it.” – Dwight L. Moody
“As we pour out our bitterness, God pours in his peace.” – F.B. Meyer
“Because of the empty tomb, we have peace. Because of His resurrection, we can have peace during even the most troubling of times because we know He is in control of all that happens in the world.” – Paul Chappell
Love Like Jesus—Rhett Walker Band http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciWHZUKXXho
DO YOU NEED PRAYER?
Please click here https://www.belairpres.org/page/6720 and share your prayer request so that our church family can support you in prayer.
May God bless you as you pray!