Seek Male Roommate for 2BR-1BA in Venice
Available MARCH 1, 2017 Share upper 2-BR 1-BA w/ Christian male.
$1500 INCLUDES utilities, wi-fi, and resort-style gym/pool.
Charming, clean, historic, renovated garden-apartment with mountain and landscaped views.
- Historic building with period glazed, ceramic tile in bath and kitchen, hardwood floors throughout.
- Shared bathroom and commons with apartment-mate. Share chores.
- New pool and clubhouse with modern workout room, weights, aerobics, spinning, virtual video trainers, rooftop terrace, poolside cabanas, and outdoor fireplace/pits.
- Bright, sunny windows facing all 4 directions. Average-size, 850-sq ft. apartment, furnished with antiques in commons area.
- Small private bedroom is roughly 11 ft x 10 ft.
- Street parking in private community; bike racks, and free cruiser rentals, available.
- Semi-private garage with storage available at +$100-150/mo. (Upon request.)
- Also, ideal for pilot or steward private 'crash-pad'.
- 1.25 mile to beach and Whole Foods; 3 miles to 405 & 10.
- In Venice area 1 block E. of Lincoln, within walking distance to coffee shops, local supermarket, pharmacy, gyms, restaurants, Baby Blues, retail stores, bank, ATMs, etc.
- Quiet U-shaped streets, offset from local throughways.
- Detached, debit-card laundry rooms on property.
- BBQ grills, benches and gardens throughout complex.
- Semi-private stairwell entrance, with courtesy patrol on premises.
Seek another responsible, employed, professional male (only). Similar interests desired. NON-SMOKER ONLY. (I've very sensitive to smoke.) Internationals welcome! ALL interested parties are invited to come visit and apply. Christian men or native French speakers, a plus!
I am a mature guy, church administrator and free-lance writer with (please note) my desk/office in a corner of the Living Room. World traveler, former YWAMer, French-speaker, occasional Couchsurfer & Host, originally from Midwest (Chicago-boy). Part-time actor.
FYI: The apartment is also shared with 1 affectionate, talkative indoor Tabby house cat, Sara. (In case you have allergies...) Applicants must pass credit/landlord check. References requested with your application. Full disclosure forms provided. Hard copy forms available upon visit, or application also by emailed PDF.
$1500/month, includes utilities and wi-fi. Both first month's rent and same amount in security deposit due for move-in. Deposit refunded AFTER move-out and room inspection (clean, repaired, empty room); less cleaning/repair fees, if required. Unfurnished bedroom pictured. Possible to semi-furnish, per private discussion. Viewing by appointment only, certain days & evenings, or weekends. It's preferable to see apartment in daylight hours (S, M, Tu, F, S). Cleanliness and compatibility are a priority. Thanks!