Lead Case Manager
The Lead Case Manager will provide support and guidance and the necessary tools to the guests to accomplish increased self-sufficiency and support to maintain a healthy lifestyle: physically, emotionally and spiritually. This is a full-time, regular non-exempt position located in Northridge, CA. Compensation is commensurate with skills and experience. This position is eligible for overtime and benefits according to applicable guidelines.
The Rescue Mission Alliance(RMA) is a Christian non-profit organization that has been serving the less fortunate in Southern California through emergency and long-term rehabilitation services since 1972. RMA partners with local churches to meet the spiritual needs of the people we serve. The San Fernando Valley Rescue Mission provides a complete continuum of care specifically tailored to the needs of homeless families by offering shelter, intervention, case management, education, life skills development, vocational training and employment training.
- Bachelors Degree in Biblical Counseling, Social Work, or Human Services required.
- A solid Bible based Christian faith, compatible with RMA’s Statement of Faith and an active member of an Evangelical church.
- Prior experience as a Case Manager/Social Worker/Counselor.
- Bi-lingual Preferred.
- Valid CA driver’s license and insurable under RMA.
· Must be able to effectively multi-task.
· Must be effective in working with staff within the facility.
· Must be able to love, encourage and guide clients.
· Must be an effective team player.
· Must have good communication skills.
· Must have strong listening skills.
· A teachable spirit and committed to team participation.
To view full job description please visit our website at www.erescuemission.org / send resume to ALindh@erescuemission.org / fax 805-385-4126